Tuesday, March 15, 2016

They're attached again! Romanian husband forgives wife who ripped off his testicles when he failed to buy her flowers on International Women's Day

  • Ionel Popa, 39, was rushed to hospital after his scrotum was torn open
  • His wife Marinela Benea, 40, grabbed his testicles during a row at home
  • He has now revealed he is making a recovery and chose to forgive his wife
They have been filmed laughing and joking together as they told their story to local television Kanal D during an evening show called WowBiz

A Romanian man whose wife ripped off his testicle when he did not get her flowers on International Women's Day says they are back together after he forgave her.

Ionel Popa, 39, from Vaslui County in the north east of the country, was rushed to hospital with his scrotum torn open after his wife Marinela Benea, 40, launched a vicious attack.

The mother-of-one grabbed hold of her husband's testicles and pulled violently during the argument.

But now they have been filmed laughing and joking together as they told their story to local television Kanal D during an evening show called WowBiz.

The wife Marinela Benea, 40, said: 'Ionel had been given a bottle of wine for a day's work instead of getting paid, and had arrived home drunk. When he gets drunk, he changes. 

'All night he made me keep the fire on because he was cold and I did it to avoid having an argument.

'In the morning I opened the curtains and told him to go out and do some work, or at least to help with the household chores, but he shouted that I'm not entitled to give him orders.

'I told him he was not any kind of man and I grabbed his testicles. It was not my fault that he pulled away, and that's when it happened. 

'I thought maybe that some ice would solve the problem, but he insisted on calling an ambulance. He was pretty annoyed.'

But she added: 'His face changed when he felt something rip, but he didn't scream, he didn't utter a sound at first.'

Popa was rushed to hospital with a ripped scrotum and one testicle but is now recovering well after an operation.

He said: 'I'm ok, we all make mistakes; the main thing is I forgive my wife.'

He even laughed about the situation as he described what happened, saying: 'I was supposed to get some flowers. I should have woken-up earlier.'

His wife stood beside him squeezed his hand gently, saying: 'Every marriage has its ups and downs.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment